The kids got gift certificates for ice skating at the mall for their birthdays. Parker stayed pretty close to the rail with Mommy.
Chloe made a friend and was all over the place. She was a natural!! Her rollerblading practice definitely paid off.
Chloe had a sleepover at a friend's house. She wasn't quite ready to stay the night, but she went over for a couple of hours in the evening. They painted these awesome Halloween paintings!
While Chloe was at her party the next day with Daddy, I took Parker to a birthday party at the bowling alley. He had fun with his friends!
We went to a pumpkin patch at a church close to our house to pick out pumpkins this year. They had a very nice display and tons of pumpkins to pick from.
Chloe posing with the scarecrow and Parker being Parker. I'm pretty sure he makes a lot of people's days when he is dancing through Walmart without a care in the world.
After the pumpkin patch, we went down to the pier to throw the football and see if we could see anything in the water. It's getting harder and harder to get a good picture. I thought it was supposed to get easier as they get older...
We also made a trip to the beach one weekend. The kids got to fly their kites since it was so windy. They let almost all of their kite string out so they were WAY up there!
The kids had a day out of school, so I took off and we went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day!
The kids had Fall Fest at school last weekend. They got to wear their costumes. They had all kinds of bouncy houses, a 3 story slide, obstacle course, haunted trail, games, sweet walk (their version of a cake walk), several food vendors (including Chick-Fil-A!!!!!) and carmel apples and hot apple cider. It was really nice and we had a great time!!
We went to the Seafood Festival at John's Pass over the weekend. It was a gorgeous day out! We were stuck at the top of the bridge because the drawbridge was up, but I later found out that the pictures that I thought I took didn't really take. Since we couldn't decide what to get there, we decided to go Seabreeze to eat since we knew we would all like we got there.
After the Seabreeze we headed over to the beach to catch the sunset. Absolutely beautiful!









































No comments:
Post a Comment