Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just your average evening...

Last night, I brought the kids home ice cream since I was later getting home and thought that would be a nice snack for them. Chloe was playing Wii, and Blake and I were in the kitchen trying to decide if the cookies they had baked were edible. We went into the living room, and there was Parker on the floor. I asked him what he was doing and he matter-of-factly responded, "I'm painting." Ice cream is apparently his medium of choice.
Blake offered to clean up the ice cream and run his bath water while I cleaned up the kitchen. Blake was still working on getting ice cream out of the carpet when I got done in the kitchen and asked if I could check on the bath water. This is what I found...
He seems a little too proud of what he had done in this picture, don't you think? The good news is that I now know that every single one of our towels is sparkling clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment