It's been a while since we've put any pictures on. The clip below pretty well sums up what we have been up to. All of our energy goes to keeping Parker out of the emergency room. It was his genius idea to take the pillows off the couch.
Yesterday we went fishing at Papaw Peewee's. Chloe and Papaw John caught a big one!
Parker is starting to get into fishing now. All I heard was "I need a pole, I need a pole, I need a pole..."
After fishing at Papaw Peewee's, we went to Papaw John's to fish for a while.
I am pleased to announce that Parker will now touch the fish!!
(Don't worry...Parker was off eating snacks with Nana. We didn't lose him.)
After fishing, Papaw John, Nana, Uncle Caleb, Emily & Aunt Avri came over for pizza. Chloe and Parker were playing bowling on the Wii.

No comments:
Post a Comment